Hi, I’m Md Shukur Miah. Today I will discuss the best free WordPress plugins
. When we develop a WordPress site, We need to install some additional plugin according to our needs. Sometimes we don’t find the right plugin for free. Then we have to rely on a premium plugin. So, today I will introduce you to some important free plugins, which will help you a lot to build a better website.
Let’s get started…
free WordPress plugins
1. Jetpack by WordPress
If you want to make your website fast, boost SEO, Increase security, add an auto-share option, track statistics, and so on, this free WordPress plugin is the best solution for you. You will get a lot of options to throw this plugin. So why you are getting late, Install the plugin right now. Download Now.
2.Rank Math – SEO Plugin for WordPress
Everyone wants to get a lot of visitors to their website. If you want so, You have to Optimize SEO on your site. Rank Math is the best free WordPress plugin to improve SEO In your WordPress Site.
The best features of Rank Math given bellow:(These pieces of information are taken from wordpresss.org )
- Setup Wizard (Easy to follow)
- Google Schema Markup aka Rich Snippets Integrated
- Optimize Unlimited Keywords
- Google Search Console Integration
- Google Keyword Ranking
- Optimal Settings Pre-Selected
- LSI Keyword Tool Integrated
- Add Overlay Icons On Social Images
- Advanced SEO Analysis Tool
- 30 Detailed SEO Tests
- Module Based System
- Local Business SEO
- SEO Optimized Breadcrumbs
- 404 Monitor
- Deep Content Analysis Tests
- Internal Linking Suggestions
- Role Manager
- Multisite Ready
- Has a lightweight Code compared to slow-loading in other SEO Plugins.
So Download the best SEO plugin for free.
3.W3 Total Cache
Web site Loading speed is the most important for a website. If a website takes a long time to fully load, it will be the biggest problem to get SEO scores and visitors. So everyone wants to make their website too fast. W3 Total Cache(free WordPress plugin) makes a website super-fast. It has a lot of features by which you can improve loading speed on your WordPress site.
The best features of W3 Total Cache are:(These pieces of information are taken from wordpresss.org )
- Compatible with shared hosting, virtual private/dedicated servers and dedicated servers/clusters
- Transparent content delivery network (CDN) management with Media Library, theme files and WordPress itself
- Mobile support: respective caching of pages by referrer or groups of user agents including theme switching for groups of referrers or user agents
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) support
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) support
- Caching of (minified and compressed) pages and posts in memory or on disk or on (FSD) CDN (by user agent group)
- Caching of feeds (site, categories, tags, comments, search results) in memory or on disk or on CDN
- Caching of search results pages (i.e. URIs with query string variables) in memory or on disk
- Caching of database objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of fragments in memory or on disk
- Caching methods include local Disk, Redis, Memcached, APC, APCu, eAccelerator, XCache, and WinCache
- Minification of posts and pages and RSS feeds
- Minification of inline, embedded or 3rd party CSS with automated updates to assets
- Defer offscreen images using Lazy Load to improve the user experience
- Browser caching using cache-control, future expire headers and entity tags (ETag) with “cache-busting”
- Import post attachments directly into the Media Library (and CDN)
- Leverage our multiple CDN integrations to optimize images
- WP-CLI support for cache purging, query string updating and more
- Various security features to help ensure website safety
- Caching statistics for performance insights of any enabled feature
- Extension framework for customization or extensibility for Cloudflare, WPML and much more
- Reverse proxy integration via Nginx or Varnish
To improve your site speed Download and Install the plugin Now
4. Contact Form 7
Contact Form 7 is the best free WordPress plugin for making forms. We have to add some forms of our website to communicate with the visitor or collect some information from the visitor. Contact Form 7 is the best free plugin which has a lot of features to make professional forms. You can create and customize all forms with the plugin and can integrate google Recaptcha, Payment system, etc.
Some screenshots of the plugin:
5. Elementor Website Builder
Elementor is the best page builder free WordPress plugin in the world. Over the 5,000,000 developers are using this plugin to make a professional website. It has a free and premium version. With the free version, you can make a professional website within a few hours. You don’t have to know any programming language to use it. By just drag and drop you can make a website with this plugin. To know more about the plugin please visit this official website of the plugin.
It’s a free WordPress plugin that allows you to build your pages with sections, modules, and widgets. There are hundreds of them available, but most are either costly or they lack the features you need. There are also two types of page builders: back-end and front-end. You use a back-end editor within the WordPress editor. Every time you make a change, you have to click “Preview” and refresh the live page to see what your changes look like.
Some screenshot of the plugin:
These free WordPress plugins are the best.
If you are looking for the best WordPress Developer, You can Hire Me. Thank you for reading my post.